Some cool looking clouds I spotted over the weekend. They reminded me of some unusual clouds my mother once pointed out to me in The Sopranos opening theme (this is our favorite show to watch together). It wasn't snowy or rainy or anything like that. Excuse the bit of blur in the photos as they are of crappy cell phone quality:


3 comments:
Awwwww, bonding over the murder and mayhem of The Sopranos with your Mom! I love that show too.
I know, right? Definitely not a show most people want to watch with their parents! I don't know, Tony Soprano just has such a Zeus complex, he's a complicated character along with all of the other dynamics and subplots going on in that show.
Great photos. I love that you watch the Sopranos with your mom, that is some rockin' shit. I miss my Tony and Carmella. When I hear that theme song I get all tingly inside : )
Post a Comment