
Stats for Week 2:
Height 5"4'
Weight 146.0 (-1.8)
Dress Size 14 (No Change)
BMI 25.1 (-0.3) - 1 more tiny little point and I will be in the HEALTHY range and out of OVERWEIGHT- Yeya!!
Bust 33 in (No Change)
Waist 31 in (-1)
Hips 38 in (No Change)Mundane Goals:
Some days I still have trouble on trying to keep my intake around 1320 calories a day even when I "earn" more calories with exercise. I shoot for this about 5 days a week and then the other two days I'm much more lenient on myself. (These are usually the days that the Family Guy insists on take out or we are running tons of errands and have to eat on the run). As far as exercise I believe I did about 120 minutes over goal. Today is the last day of the weight loss contest that my job has been hosting for the past 14 weeks. I think I'm coming in at second place (lost about 10 % of body weight). I think the first place winner lost 12%, but I'm still deliriously happy and I'll take 2nd place with a smile on my face!
Elemental/Spiritual Goals:
Earth - General maintaining of lifestyle... My goal was to be much more focused this week. And I feel that I was.
Air - Meditation, Positive Reinforcement... I actually did get the chance to meditate a few times and I'm always reading up on blogs, etc relating to this journey so I did good here.
Fire: Energy (both physical and mental), Keep moving, Fighting the demon of emotional eating, Nipping my significant future diabetes in the bud.... Well I got moving plenty and I actually had only one emotional eating episode that I can think of.
Water: Washing away the old habits, Cleansing... Positives here.
Spirit: Continuing to cultivate the relationship with Spirit (my patrons, etc) and not just about this journey... Didn't feel very spiritual this past week for some reason.
Broom Points:15 minutes per broom, I did 320 minutes, so that earns me 21 brooms.
Thou Art Goddess Challenge (Optional):
This week's was trying to feel connected with nature while exercising outdoors. I didn't exactly do this BUT this week as we are still getting more established with The Loaf catching the bus for ECD my youngest son decided he wanted to walk around the block after the bus leaves. He kind of forced me to make it a habit but I can't count this as actual exercise because I'm too focused on chasing him and keeping him out of the street. However he stops to explore every weed and every stray cat so I kind of felt connected in that way. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment