Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holiday!


I honestly haven't looked up what time the Solstice occurs but I'm sure I will be at work late tonight when it does so I will have to remember to stop and contemplate for a moment. :-)  This has been an odd Yule/Christmas season for me simply because we didn't make family pictures in time this year (a tradition never to be missed) and therefore I opted not to send out cards.  Shopping was (and still is) very last minute.  I just feel in general a little too scatterbrained this time around.  But the light, warmth, togetherness still remains just the same so my focus should really be there anyway.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Solstice blessings to you and your family! I'm glad you've continued blogging -- I was worried when your old blog disappeared! Keep on chasing those tornadoes!

Winter Slytherin said...

Thanks! ((hugs)) Same old blog, just an updated name. I realized I had a sort of "theme" going here. :-)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, it has been an odd Yule season for us too. I do hope that you were able to take a moment to reflect at the moment of Solstice and that the blessings of the season fill you and yours with joy, peace, love and happiness.

Bright blessings,
Bird

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...