
Third check in, not much change.
Weight 160.6 (+0.4)
BMI 27.5 (+0.1) (Overweight)
Bust 36 in
Waist 35 in (same)
Hips 40 in (+2)
This is one of those weeks that life just kind of got in the way. The main event I guess was spending part of the week on my nights off work trying to help move my ailing Alzheimer's grandparents into an assisted living complex. (They, particularly the grandmother, are unfortunately the kinds of cases where the disease makes them pure mean and evil). Also I think I only had one day of no sugary snack. I remember totally binging out at least once. And well, the results speak for themselves, but it could have been worse. I did manage to get my calorie average down more but it is still not at all where it needs to be. The Family Guy found this website and we joined it together. It helps us keep tack of calories (type in Millstone coffee and it will give a list of flavors and give you the calorie count to add to your list) and what exercises burn whatever amount needed. Unfortunately according to them I'm supposed to try to keep my calorie count around 1500, much to my disappointment. If I do 30 minutes of exercise it allows for more calorie consumption, but... meh. Honestly I know that is probably all I need, it is dealing with the "emotional" hunger that gets me.
This is one of those weeks that life just kind of got in the way. The main event I guess was spending part of the week on my nights off work trying to help move my ailing Alzheimer's grandparents into an assisted living complex. (They, particularly the grandmother, are unfortunately the kinds of cases where the disease makes them pure mean and evil). Also I think I only had one day of no sugary snack. I remember totally binging out at least once. And well, the results speak for themselves, but it could have been worse. I did manage to get my calorie average down more but it is still not at all where it needs to be. The Family Guy found this website and we joined it together. It helps us keep tack of calories (type in Millstone coffee and it will give a list of flavors and give you the calorie count to add to your list) and what exercises burn whatever amount needed. Unfortunately according to them I'm supposed to try to keep my calorie count around 1500, much to my disappointment. If I do 30 minutes of exercise it allows for more calorie consumption, but... meh. Honestly I know that is probably all I need, it is dealing with the "emotional" hunger that gets me.
I've been listing 10 goals and their progress and I'm noticing there are a few that I seem to have no problem with sticking to so I'm only going to list the areas that need work for now. The good news is that 6 goals I had seem to be good habits now but these four (in this order or importance) seem to be the biggies that could make or break me.
Goals for now:
1. Eat only when actually hungry, pray/consult spirituality for guidance through and past the "addiction".
2. Change 1800-2000 calories a day to 1500 (unless active exercise is logged allowing for more).
3.. Avoid candy, cakes and other sugar treats.
4. Exercise at least 5 times a week and start running practice.
1 comment:
I am also working on eating only whel I am actually hungry. That is a tough one for me!
Post a Comment