Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Vacation... From It All


I've kind of taken an unplanned "sabbatical" from this blog because I'm in one of my spiritual funks... which usually means I have to take more time to myself to figure things out.  Also there has been something of a crisis within our family unit.  It's nothing we can't resolve (it's already been resolved, I think).  But I'm going to have to invest more time than I'd like to deal with that.  I will be trying to keep up with the weight loss challenge because I am still having success there.  And I will still be reading other people's blogs.  But posting regular thoughts is on hold for the time being.

However I am on vacation this week and I got a new tattoo.  Good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new ink!

Take care of yourself, we'll all be here when you're ready to put fingers to keyboard.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Okay, see you when you return to the blogosphere -- hopefully with a photo of the new tat, LOL! Take it easy and enjoy your inner journey of reflection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...