Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GOYB 2012 Challenge: Week 7 Results





Weight 154.0 (-1.8, total of 8.4 lost to date)
Dress Size 14 (Non Scale Victory... bought size 14 pants and suddenly 16s are hanging off of me.
BMI 26.4 (-0.3)  (Overweight)
Bust  34 in (Same)
Waist 33 in (Same)
Hips 40 in  (Same)

Since I'm taking a blog break I'm not up for trying to keep up with the next week's challenge but am still progressing in my own way.  I've lost a total of 8 - 11 lbs since GOYB started (there is something like a 3 lb fluctuation throughout the days between weigh ins).  I feel good about my progress and am only struggling with one weak area which is my husband's constant penchant for taking the family out to eat.  I think my progress would be much faster if we would ease up on that a little but hey, I'll take what I can get.  My new thing this week is that with part of our tax return money I got one of those floor ab cruncher machines.  I was unpleasantly surprised to find out how out of shape I was on those.  I can only do about ten minutes at a time (and that's pushing it, lol) and then all day my midsection feels as if someone used it as a punching bag!  It's kind of a "hurts so good" thing though... I am looking forward to getting better and stronger with it.

1 comment:

L. Starkey said...

Hi, I found your blog by way of "The Secret Life of the American Working Witch" and am now a follower. Good luck with your challenge...sounds like you're doing great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...