Friday, March 2, 2012

Movie Meme!



The last movie I watched was The Bodyguard.

So if that movie is now my life story, how fucked am I?
Well... I'm a pop diva superstar, cool! Oh wait... I'm being stalked by some f-ugly obsessive fan and some hired gun. And I'm "in love" with my bodyguard.

OK... I LOVED this movie when it came out... I was 16 that year. Now watching it as a 36 year old it was kind of retro fun to see how cheesy the movie was, but also what a difference 20 years of maturity makes! At 16 I thought (the way the movie ended with a nice little good-bye kiss) that they got together and lived happily ever after. As a 36 years old I realize that they were just F-buddies who did really care for each other but moved on with their lives and careers.  Ah... amore!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...