Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dallas Tornado Flying Semi Trucks 3rd April 2012



There's nothing like watching this live on TV while living in a mobile home park knowing this is in the same metropolitan area as you are!

Two weeks ago the house next door struck by lightning... and now this!  They are estimating that there were 12 tornado touchdowns in the DFW area yesterday.  Miraculously there were no casualties!  Still I really wish we could get a "real" house.  That's not a possibility for another four years or so. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was staying at my sister's house in FL when a tornado touched down in her town. She lived in a retirement park with nothing but trailers. To say I flipped a shit is an understatement. I pulled a mattress off one of beds, dragged what I could of it into a closet with me and my then 2 year old and tried to make it a "game" for him so he wouldn't freak out like me. Yeah, not my finest hour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...