Stats for Week 1:
Height 5"4'
Weight 147.86 (-1.8)
Dress Size 14 (No Change)
BMI 25.4 (-0.3)
Weight 147.86 (-1.8)
Dress Size 14 (No Change)
BMI 25.4 (-0.3)
Bust 33 in (-1. Funny... this is the one place I DON'T need to loose inches and yet consistently do so. Bra shopping is becoming a real bitch.)
Waist 32 in (No Change)
Hips 38 in (No Change)Mundane Goals: I have now made my short term goal (getting down to 147 lbs). I chose this number because since I have given birth in '09 and then again in '10 my weight dropped to 148 at the lowest after both births and then crept back up again. So short term goal #1 has now been met. Short term goal #2 is to get to 134, in other words to lose another 13 lbs. I chose this goal because I was 134 at the time I got pregnant with my oldest child back in '04. Getting to this number means I will have officially "lost all of my baby weight". I have been working on trying to keep my intake around 1320 calories a day, even with exercise. I seem to stick to that a couple of days and then the intake creeps back up. I need work here. Also I had 2 candy bars because of "Easter". Fail. I overdid on my exercise though. My goal is 200 min a week (about 40 min a day, five days a week). I did 360.
And, as a side note, this was the first week that people are beginning to notice I've dropped a few and that my shape is changing. :-)
Elemental/Spiritual Goals:
Earth - General maintaining of lifestyle... I feel I gave it 75% effort here... so Earth needs more focus this week.
Air - Meditation, Positive Reinforcement... I actually did get the chance to meditate a few times and I'm always reading up on blogs, etc relating to this journey so I did good here.
Fire: Energy (both physical and mental), Keep moving, Fighting the demon of emotional eating, Nipping my significant future diabetes in the bud.... Well I got moving plenty and I actually had only one emotional eating episode that I can think of. I happened to have a doctor's visit and on a test and showed no signs of diabetes. It wasn't specifically testing for that though, but if I had diabetes then signs of it would have shown there.
Water: Washing away the old habits, Cleansing... Eh. For the most part good.
Spirit: Continuing to cultivate the relationship with Spirit (my patrons, etc) and not just about this journey... I maybe gave this 50%. So it looks like my Earth and Spirit needs work.
Broom Points:15 minutes per broom, I did 360 minutes, so that earns me 24 brooms. Wow! Can that be right?
Thou Art Goddess Challenge (Optional):
I'd already decided that a ritual would be too much to schedule around the kids. But this coming week's challenge of exercising outdoors might be do-abe. Does a walk in a park while pushing a double stroller count?

3 comments:
Looks like you are off to a great start!! keep moving more; that seems to be the key, that and being aware of every single thing we eat. To me, it is unrealistic to say that I will never have another ice cream cone (soft-serve is one of my weaknesses). What is more realistic is to say that if I do have one, it will be because I chose to eat it actively and with an awareness of just what I'm eating.
Thanks for sharing, reading all the check-ins is really making me feel more motivated!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment